- Insurance Solutions
- Banking Solutions
- About Us
Auto Insurance Pricing Practices in North America
The 2013 edition of the auto insurance pricing survey is your opportunity to find out what common pricing practices are used by North American insurers.
Based on responses from 73 insurance executives and pricing professionals, the survey includes answers to questions such as:
- How often are rates updated?
- Which variables are most commonly considered in rating decisions?
- how do insurers estimate the overall effect of a rate change?
- To what degree do insurers use elasticity models and price optimization?
- And many more… 22 charts and figures in total!
Request Survey Results
Fill the form below to receive your copy of the survey results