- Insurance Solutions
- Banking Solutions
- About Us
Competitive Analysis Practices in North American Personal Lines Insurance
With the goal of helping insurance executives and pricing professionals learn from the experiences of their peers, Earnix and Dorman Consulting Associates conducted this survey to uncover competitive analysis best practices used by insurance companies in North America.
Download the survey results and get answers to questions such as:
- Which function(s) in the organization are responsible for competitive analysis?
- How is competitive information being used? How effective is it?
- What sources are used to gather competitive information?
- How do companies handle credit scoring when calculating competitors’ rates?
- … and many other questions (24 in total)
Request Survey Results
Fill the form below to receive your copy of the survey results