- Insurance Solutions
- Banking Solutions
- About Us
CONTROL. AUTOMATE. COLLABORATE.
Earnix streamlines the entire price lifecycle management, accelerating the time-to-market of new products and prices and allowing insurers to be highly responsive to changing market conditions.
Put Your Pricing Team in Control
Earnix provides your team with a centralized point of control over all the steps involved, from the decision on a new pricing strategy to the availability of new prices in the field:
- Developing new pricing strategies and setting the resulting premiums
- Testing new pricing configuration for any errors and regulatory consideration
- Deploying new prices to the production environment
Automate Processes, Minimize IT Resource Requirements
Earnix automates the management and transition of pricing versions through the analytical, testing, and production environments, eliminating manual processes that require heavy involvement of an IT support team.
- Automated testing and verification of new pricing strategies according to regulations and user-defined criteria
- Automated activation of new prices based on user-defined approval rules and authorities
- Automated real-time notifications that keep all stakeholders informed when new prices are tested and rolled out to the field
Collaborate Across Functions
Using Earnix, all stakeholders can closely collaborate on the pricing decision and approval process. To enable users across the organization to utilize the system in a secured fashion, Earnix provides robust access control at the product, project, and modeling levels, as well as a complete audit trail of all price testing and deployment events.
Provide Management Visibility with the Earnix Executive Dashboard
With Earnix Executive Dashboard, insurers can easily disseminate information related to pricing and customer analytics strategies throughout the organization, enabling decision makers to:
- Analyze historical pricing and customer data
- Monitor actual versus planned outcomes of current strategies
- Compare existing and future pricing strategies
Using the reporting capabilities built into Earnix Insurance or an integrated industry-standard reporting tool, organizations can ensure the delivery of the right set of reports to each person in the format of their choice. Information can be presented at different levels of granularity and grouping, such as:
- One or more business segments (e.g. insurance book)
- Single or multiple products and product lines
- One or more geographic regions
- The entire business