- Insurance Solutions
- Banking Solutions
- About Us
Earnix Listed as a Sample Vendor in Eight Gartner’s Hype Cycles
Westport, CT, January 11, 2016 — Earnix, a leading provider of integrated customer analytics solutions for financial services, today announced that it has been listed by Gartner Inc., the world’s leading IT research and advisory company, as a Sample Vendor in the following eight hype cycles research reports:
- Hype Cycle for Advanced Analytics and Data Science, 2015 by Alexander Linden, published 6 July 2015, under the categories of Prescriptive Analytics and Optimization
- Hype Cycle for Business Intelligence and Analytics, 2015 by Kurt Schlegel, published 4 August 2015, under the category of Prescriptive Analytics
- Hype Cycle for Digital Insurance, 2015, by Juergen Weiss, published 17 July 2015, under the categories of Pricing Analytics and Advanced Analytics Solutions
- Hype Cycle for P&C Insurance, 2015 by Kimberly Harris-Ferrante, published 8 July 2015, under the categories of Pricing Analytics and Advanced Analytics Solutions
- Hype Cycle for Life Insurance, 2015 by Kimberly Harris-Ferrante, published 6 July 2015, under the category of Advanced Analytics Solutions
- Hype Cycle for Application Services, 2015, by Frances Karamouzis, published 16 July 2015, under the category of Prescriptive Analytics
- Hype Cycle for Smart Machines, 2015, by Kenneth F. Brant and Tom Austin, published 24 July 2015, under the category of Prescriptive Analytics
- Hype Cycle for Upstream Oil and Gas Technologies, 2015 by Rich McAvey, published 4 August 2015, under the category of Prescriptive Analytics
According to Gartner, as referenced in Hype Cycle for Advanced Analytics and Data Science, 2015 (Published: 6 July 2015), “although the concepts of optimization and decision analytics have existed for decades, they are now re-emerging along with greater awareness of advanced analytics and hype around big data.”
Also noted by Gartner, as referenced in Hype Cycle for P&C Insurance, 2015 (Published: 8 July 2015), “Advanced analytics is becoming one of the most strategic technologies of 2015, being adopted by leading insurers to support competitive differentiation and advantage, and cited by insurance CIOs as the most important technology priority for 2015.”
“We are proud that Gartner recognizes us in the area of Advanced Analytics Solutions,” said David Schapiro, CEO of Earnix. “Throughout our growth we have focused on product innovation, built to address specific customer’s challenges. We believe that being named one of the Sample Vendors in as many as eight Garter Hype Cycle Reports in 2015 reinforces Earnix’s continued momentum in the advanced analytical space.”
What are the Gartner Hype Cycles?
The Gartner Hype Cycles provide a graphic representation of the growth and adoption of technologies and applications—and how they are potentially relevant to solving real business problems and exploiting new opportunities. Gartner Hype Cycle methodology gives a view of how a technology or application will mature over time, providing a reliable source of insight to manage its deployment within the context of specific business goals.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Earnix integrated customer analytics software empowers financial services companies to achieve optimal business performance through data science and predictive analytics. The Earnix analytical solutions drive superior product, pricing and marketing decisions, while ensuring alignment with changing market dynamics. Earnix combines predictive modeling and optimization with real-time connectivity to core operational systems, bringing the power of analytic-driven decisions to every customer interaction. For more information visit www.earnix.com
Aviv Cohen, VP of Products & Marketing