- Insurance Solutions
- Banking Solutions
- About Us
Pricing Practices in General Insurance
This is your opportunity to find out what’s new in General Insurance pricing around the world.
With the objective of uncovering pricing best practices used by insurance companies worldwide, survey respondents included 110 insurance executives and pricing professionals representing general insurance carriers and brokers from 27 countries outside North America (Click here for the North American survey results).
Download the survey results and get answers to questions such as:
- What are the top challenges insurers face in the pricing process?
- What are the external and internal drivers for price changes?
- How often do insurers update rates?
- How are prices calculated?
- … and many other questions (21 in total)
Request Survey Results
Fill the form below to receive your copy of the survey results