- Insurance Solutions
- Banking Solutions
- About Us
Pricing Practices in General Insurance (2011)
Download the survey results and get answers to questions such as:
- What are the top challenges insurers face in the pricing process?
- What are the external and internal drivers for price changes?
- How often do insurers update rates?
- How are prices calculated?
- … and many other questions (22 in total)
Survey responses were collected from executives and pricing professionals in 11 European countries, representing general insurance carriers and brokers that offer automobile, home, and commercial insurance.
Request Survey Results
Fill the form below to receive your copy of the survey results