- Earnix for Insurance
- Earnix for Banking
- Why Earnix
- About Us
- Customer Analytics in Retail Banking -
Broadcast live from the London Stock Exchange
Customer analytics are revolutionizing the way banks develop products and build customer relationships, but it’s a tricky revolution to manage. The complexity of analytics projects and the growing volume, velocity and variety of data poses banks with important strategic questions. How can they best collect relevant data, turn that data into actionable insight, and use this insight to enhance key functions such as pricing and product development?
This webinar brings together top analytics executives from leading banks to explore the next steps in optimizing customer analytics in retail banking.
- Harnessing Customer Demand for Better Pricing Decisions - Presented by Earnix and Dorman Consulting Associates
How customers react to rate changes can make a big impact on the effectiveness of your pricing.
Join us for a webinar with Earnix and Dorman Consulting Associates as we explore questions such as:
- How can insurers effectively incorporate customer demand into their pricing?
- Why can assumptions and rules of thumb hamper your financial results?
- What tools can help Product and Pricing Managers make better pricing decisions?
- Untangling the Complexity of Multi-Entity Policy Pricing -
Optimizing policy rates is a complex and challenging undertaking without the right tools.
One source of complexity is the pricing of multi-entity policies, such as auto policies combining multiple cars, multiple drivers and multiple coverages.
View this 30-minute on-demand webinar and find out how the latest innovations in pricing analytics empower insurers to untangle the complexity of multi-entity policies—optimizing pricing strategies better and faster than ever.
- PRICE OPTIMIZATION: LESSONS LEARNED FROM EUROPEAN INSURERS -
Price optimization is quickly becoming one of the key strategies and operational tools adopted by North American insurers to secure their competitive market positioning.
View this webinar and find out what North American and other insurers can learn from the experiences gained by their European peers:
- What were the successful paths to implementation of price optimization?
- What resources are required to support a price optimization initiative?
- What is the role and use of data within the pricing context?
- How has price optimization evolved over the years and where is it headed?
- How can the European experience be leveraged in the context of North American regulations?
Nicolas Michellod, Senior Insurance Analyst, Celent
Darren McCauley, Director of Personal Lines Pricing and Underwriting, Zurich Insurance Group
- Harness Customer Analytics to Optimize Banking Relationships:
Price Optimization Takes Center Stage -
How can banks target consumers with the optimal mix of products at the right terms in order to maximize customer value, profits, and growth?
Price optimization is quickly emerging as a vital strategy that allows leading banks to separate themselves from the crowd. In the past year, price optimization has gained significant market traction as banks in all continents moved forward with new solutions for optimizing loans, deposits, and credit cards relationships.
In this webinar, CEB TowerGroup research director Frank Bria will review the global trends and technologies used by banks for pricing optimization. Earnix VP of Professional Services Reuven Schnaps will share real-life case studies and lessons learned from recent implementations of price optimization technologies across the globe, followed by a live Q&A session with the audience.
Frank Bria, Research Director, Retail Banking & Cards, TowerGroup
Reuven Shnaps, Ph.D., VP Professional Services, Earnix
- Innovation in Personal Lines Insurance -
A Panel of Industry Experts, Hosted by AM Best
Out of the box thinking, innovative new technologies, greater access to consumer data, and sophisticated analytical capabilities are giving some personal lines insurers a competitive edge, despite a difficult underwriting market and tight investment climate. A diverse panel of innovators and experts in personal lines will discuss the trends driving innovation, the approaches they have taken to put new techniques to work, and how insurers can leverage new capabilities to stay ahead of the competition.
Panelists for this webinar include:
Alan Bauer, former President, Progressive Direct
Meryl Golden, General Manager North America Operations, Earnix
Paul Y. Mang, Partner, Avarie Capital
Steve McKay, CEO, DriveFactor
- Cloud Pricing Analytics -
Shed the Legacy Shackles, Leapfrog the Competition
With SMA founder Deb Smallwood
For insurers that seek to meet and exceed profitability and growth goals, the ability to optimize rating decisions and streamline the pricing process has become increasingly critical, yet often elusive due to limitations of legacy IT infrastructure.
But there is news under the sun.
Cloud Pricing Analytics presents exciting new opportunities for insurers to shed the shackles of their legacy systems and leapfrog the competition.
View this webinar with SMA’s founder Deb Smallwood and see how Cloud Pricing Analytics can help you:
- Optimize insurance rates and streamline the rating process
- Transform silos of information into a collaborative pricing environment
- Maximize value while minimizing IT footprint
- Insurance Pricing Optimisation – Keys to Success -
Insurance Pricing Optimization: Keys to Success With Celent Analyst Nicolas Michellod
Changes in technology, customer attitudes, and distribution models have forced European general insurers to rethink their business strategies in order to reverse profit erosion, recapture customer value, and better position themselves against the competition.
The webinar covers the following topics:
- Trends and winning strategies in European general insurance
- Capturing customer value with pricing optimization
- Real-time pricing: a competitive weapon
- Keys to success in implementing pricing optimization
- Insurance Pricing Optimisation – Lessons from European Leaders -
Leading European insurers understand that good old risk-based pricing will no longer do the job in today’s highly competitive market. It’s no wonder insurers across Europe are adopting new pricing optimization practices to meet profitability, retention, and growth targets.
View this online seminar and see how leading insurers are turning pricing optimization into a competitive advantage by:
- Using demand-based pricing to better match customer needs
- Combining risk and demand optimization into an integrated pricing framework
- Removing departmental and product silos to create collaborative pricing processes
- Dynamically optimizing prices to elevate profitability and customer value