- Insurance Solutions
- Banking Solutions
- About Us
Towergate Insurance Selects Earnix to Enhance Customer Analytics and Pricing Management
Ramat Gan, Israel and London, UK – July 28, 2014 – Earnix, a leading provider of integrated pricing and customer analytics solutions for banking and insurance, announced today that Towergate Insurance, the UK’s largest independently owned insurance intermediary, has chosen the Earnix Insurance solution to enhance its customer analytics and pricing management capabilities.
Towergate will implement Earnix Insurance gradually across its divisions over the coming months via the Cloud. The solution will operate online, allowing the group to better serve its customers in real-time at each point of interaction with them.
“Following a competitive review of solution providers, we are confident that Earnix Insurance will give our customer analytics the boost it needs to help us achieve our business goals, both in the short and long term,” said Brendan McCafferty, Paymentshield’s Commercial Director. “Earnix Insurance is particularly appealing to us because it will operate in the cloud, allowing us to deploy the solution quickly and effectively, initially at Paymentshield but also across the Towergate group in the near future.”
“Financial services companies consistently tell us that Earnix solutions help them to better understand, and deliver value to, their customers,” said Sammy Krikler, Earnix Founder and Chief Analytics Officer. “Towergate is one of the top insurance intermediaries in the UK, an extremely competitive market, so we look forward to working with them to further enhance their competitive edge by assisting the Towergate team in using their data to make optimal business decisions.”
Earnix Integrated Pricing and Customer Analytics software empowers financial services companies to predict customer risk and demand and their impact on business performance, enabling the alignment of product offerings with changing market dynamics. Earnix combines predictive modeling and optimization with real-time connectivity to core operational systems, bringing the power of analytic-driven decisions to every customer interaction. Banks and insurers rely on Earnix solutions to improve deposit, loan, and insurance policy offerings. For more information, visit http://www.earnix.com.
About Towergate Insurance
Launched in 1997, Towergate is the UK’s largest independently owned insurance intermediary, generating more than £3 billion of pro forma gross written premium across its companies and employing over 5,000 people across more than 100 UK offices.
Towergate is an important distribution channel for a significant range of insurance products and a key strategic partner for the UK’s largest insurers.
Towergate’s scale, customer insight and distribution relationships make it a unique business and a leader in the markets in which it operates. Its combination of distribution and underwriting gives it unparalleled consumer data and market insight.
Towergate operates across four core divisions:
- Insurance Brokers – Towergate Insurance Brokers distributes specialised personal lines products, and more general products aimed at SMEs through over 100 broking offices located across the United Kingdom.
- Direct – Towergate Direct is the company’s specialist Personal Lines and SME telephony and digital products.
- Underwriting – Towergate’s underwriting division is the UK’s largest MGA, providing specialist insurance products for brokers, without taking the ultimate capital risk. The MGA has over £650 million GWP under management.
- Network – Broker Network represents the largest Network for general insurance brokers in the UK. The brand remains the leading proposition in the market in terms of size and breadth of service with more than 600 Members.
- Paymentshield – Paymentshield provides housing insurance for customers of mortgage brokers who themselves control 59% of the UK’s intermediated mortgage market.
Aviv Cohen, VP of Marketing