We are Earnix
Join a fast growing, cutting edge technology company with proven success in providing software and customer analytics solutions that have transformed some of the world’s top financial institutions!
We are looking for a technical writer, who will be responsible for creating, updating and publishing our product documentation, getting started documents, best practices documents and tutorials in English and who will work alongside our product management, professional services and engineering teams.
Lead the authoring, editing and publishing of critical product documentation, including online help, technical integration and systems requirements documents, product usage tutorials, best practices documents, etc.
Create and administrate a central repository of these documents to ensure global consistency in content and structure.
- 4 years’ experience as a technical writer.
- Working knowledge and expertise with documentation resources (for example, Wordpress, Share Point and Wiki).
- Ability to seamlessly and skillfully bring together technical information and business considerations into professional documentation.
- Background in one or more of the following fields is a strong advantage: actuarial science, credit scoring, statistics, economics, machine learning.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Self-motivated, results driven.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a cross functional team
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills.