Sales Development Representative, Insurance
We have an opportunity for an exceptional Sales Development Representative to join our growing Insurance Sales team. The ideal candidate has proven success prospecting, generating leads, securing first meetings with relevant stakeholders at Tier 1 and 2 insurance companies. You will join a fast-growing, cutting edge technology company that has a proven track record in providing software and customer analytics solutions that have transformed some of the world’s top financial institutions.
Sales & Business Development
Boston, Boston, US
- Identify prospects through cold emails, cold calls, LinkedIn, as well as networking, and initiate sales conversations with relevant stakeholders.
- Qualify inbound leads from marketing campaigns (webinars, white papers, marketing venues).
- Generate new business opportunities across multiple business lines and new use cases with existing Tier 1 and 2 insurance accounts.
- Secure and set up meetings or calls between prospective Tier 1 and 2 insurance accounts and the Earnix Sales team.
- Record sales activity and enter all relevant information about prospects into Salesforce.
- Stay up to date with new products/services
- Minimum 2 years of experience as Business Development Representative, Sales Development Representative or similar role selling B2B software or Saas solutions
- Experience selling to insurance preferred
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Proven track record of achieving sales quotas
- Experience with CRM software (Salesforce preferred)
- Excellent communication skills
- Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or relevant field
- Ability to build relationships primarily by phone but also via email
- Strong business acumen with the ability to speak knowledgeably and articulate a focused message to sophisticated buyers
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Got the ex factor?
Send your application
Meet your exceptional team
Why work with us?
Transform an Industry
We revolutionize the way insurers and banks provide personalized products, services, and experiences to customers. We are a global leader, fundamentally transforming an untapped market, pushing the boundaries of our industry.
Define Mission Critical
We apply AI and machine learning to create real-time mission-critical business impact. We are fascinated by what we can learn and build from data and insights to develop a smart predictive analytics engine to solve complex business challenges.
Love the Challenge
We are problem solvers, smart and analytical who are always looking to push ourselves to find the best solutions.
We excel by going deep, relying on facts, to make rational decisions and make an impact on industries and businesses.
We have a direct and informal approach to life and work. It enables us to be professional and human.
With seasoned and proven leadership and strong financial backing, your impact will be recognized by customers and peers.