Customer Success Manager
London, London, UK
- We are looking to hire a Spanish speaking Customer Success Manager who will be responsible for maintaining and expanding relationships with a portfolio of customers in Europe
- You'll be doing
- Be the customer advocate within the organization - operating as the lead point of contact for customer matters specific to your accounts. Representing the company at customer accounts and voicing customers’ needs internally
- Own shared responsibility for customer churn
- Review customer status and seek resolution for open issues (bugs, product features, requests for additional licenses, regulation changes)
- Own responsibly on invoice payments, renewals, contractual changes
- Collaborate with our sales team to achieve quotas while keeping our clients highly engaged
- Identify up-sell opportunities and communicate them to the relevant business line owner
- Facilitate and support up-sell processes
- Establish productive and close relationships with key stakeholders at customer accounts, and hold regular meetings (both onsite and remote) with customers
- Communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Maintain all information on customer activity within the CRM platform
- You'll be using
- Fluent Spanish speaker
- 4 + years of previous proven experience as a Customer Success Manager in a Global SaaS software organization
- CSM Experience with Enterprise customers
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Knowledge and experience working in the Insurance/financial services/Fintech industries – A Must
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Strong interpersonal skills, people person
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to details
- Willingness to travel extensively
- Motivation, flexibility, proactiveness, ability to work independently and as a part of a team
- B.Sc. Industrial Engineering or other relevant bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- You'll love it because
- This is an incredibly impactful role in the organization
- You will have the opportunity to work in a successful, fast moving, mission-driven company
- You will have autonomy and growth opportunities
- You will collaborate with other creative and enthusiastic team members
- Earnix has competitive benefits with an all-for-one mentality
Got the ex factor?
Send your application
Meet your exceptional team
Why work with us?
Transform an Industry
We revolutionize the way insurers and banks provide personalized products, services, and experiences to customers. We are a global leader, fundamentally transforming an untapped market, pushing the boundaries of our industry.
Define Mission Critical
We apply AI and machine learning to create real-time mission-critical business impact. We are fascinated by what we can learn and build from data and insights to develop a smart predictive analytics engine to solve complex business challenges.
Love the Challenge
We are problem solvers, smart and analytical who are always looking to push ourselves to find the best solutions.
We excel by going deep, relying on facts, to make rational decisions and make an impact on industries and businesses.
We have a direct and informal approach to life and work. It enables us to be professional and human.
With seasoned and proven leadership and strong financial backing, your impact will be recognized by customers and peers.