Technical Sales Engineer
We are Earnix
We enable insurers and banks to provide faster, smarter, and safer prices and personalized products. With our products, insurers and banks can offer personalized value to every customer, every time, and in full alignment with their corporate business strategy, goals, and objectives.
With over 80 customers across the five continents, Earnix has been consistently innovating for Banks and Insurers around the globe. We have offices in the Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Israel.
o Driving the technical pre-and post-sales engagement with prospective and existing customers
o Attending as a technical expert on sales and business development related meetings with prospects, customers and partners
o Understand complex business requirements from a technical perspective, analyze them and come up with technical solutions
o Replying to customers’ requests for information (RFI), proposals (RFP) and Due Diligence assessments
o Putting together technical documents, use cases and business cases for the sales teams to support their proposals
o Ensuring the technology landscape is properly functioning in sales demonstrations
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering / Computer Science / other degree or advanced military technical courses
- Must be a techie!
- At least 2 years’ experience as a Technical Account Manager, Solution Architect or Pre-Sales Engineering in enterprise software or SaaS companies
- Fluent English – written and spoken
- Good analytical skills, ability to improvise
- Customer facing. Excellent presentation skills. Articulate and well spoken
- Willingness to travel
- Motivation, flexibility, ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Willing to travel out of the country
- International experience
- Management capabilities and experience
- Knowledge and experience working in the financial services industry (FinTech)
- Experience working in SaaS companies
- Experience with cloud technologies