Software Developer Team Lead
We are Earnix
We believe that for Financial Institutions, personalization is key to increased customer satisfaction and loyalty as well as to improved business results.
Recognizing the complexities of financial products, Earnix provides an end-to-end Pricing and Product Personalization Software Suite, driven by world-class data science, analytical modeling tools, and integrated machine learning.
The Earnix 3D Personalization Suite empowers Financial Institutions to offer the RIGHT PRODUCT, at the RIGHT PRICE, at the RIGHT TIME, while maximizing business KPIs, ensuring governance & compliance, and improving the enterprise-wide end-to-end product personalization and pricing process.
Earnix has been consistently innovating for Banks and Insurers around the globe for over 18 years. We have offices in the Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Israel.
We are looking for a Senior Server Developer to lead a team of 2-5 engineers and join our Development group, in this position you will be responsible for:
- Gather product and technical requirements
- Design and implement advanced features
- Experiment with exciting and innovative technologies
- Lead and deliver high scale projects end to end
- Write unit and integration tests, Collaborate with QA automation
- Train and integrate new team members
- Lead a team of software Engineers in the creation of high quality software within agreed project deadlines
- Ensure that development standards, policies and procedures are adhered to
At least 2-3 years’ experience managing Engineering teams – mandatory
BSC in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
4+ years of experience with Java development
Experience with Application Servers such as WebSphere, JBoss, WebLogic
Experience with Java Server-side technologies such as Spring, JEE
Experience with enterprise architectures, SOA, multi-system integration
Knowledge of relational databases and SQL
Excellent interpersonal skills
Working experience with PostgreSQL, DB2 and Oracle databases
Background in mathematics, finance or statistics
First-hand experience in Test-Driven Development