Technical Solutions Engineer
We are Earnix
We believe that for Financial Institutions, personalization is key to increased customer satisfaction and loyalty as well as to improved business results.
Recognizing the complexities of financial products, Earnix provides an end-to-end Pricing and Product Personalization Software Suite, driven by world-class data science, analytical modeling tools, and integrated machine learning.
The Earnix 3D Personalization Suite empowers Financial Institutions to offer the RIGHT PRODUCT, at the RIGHT PRICE, at the RIGHT TIME, WHILE MAXIMIZING BUSINESS KPIs, ensuring governance & compliance, and improving the enterprise-wide end-to-end product personalization and pricing process.
- Drive technical pre-sale engagements with prospective and existing customers
- Attending as a technical expert on sales and business development meetings with prospects, customers and partners
- Evaluating, analyzing and addressing customer needs in a combined technical/business context
- Act as a technical focal point for customers and prospects as part of their integration projects
- Act as an SME for API system integration projects, providing the technical aspect
- Ability to understand and deliver software customizations
- Lead business meetings from a technical perspective
- Ensuring technology landscape is properly demonstrated in sales engagements
- Evaluating, analyzing and addressing customer Requests for Information (RFIs), Requests for Proposals (RFPs) and Due Diligence documentation
- Compiling technical documents, technical analysis and business use cases for supporting sales teams
- Assisting various groups such as IT, CIO, CTO, R&D, GRC and others with integration projects
- Contribute to certification processes, security questionnaires and security audits
- Must be a techie!
- Coder is an advantage
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering / Computer Science / Humanities and/or other relevant area
- At least 5-year experience as a Technical Account Manager (TAM) or Pre-Sales Engineer in enterprise software or SaaS companies
- Good familiarity with the FinTech industry
- Good analytical skills. Ability to improve
- Great technical/IT skills. Familiarity with complex IT systems and APIs
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Articulate, clear and customer relationship oriented
- Willingness to travel
- Motivated and flexible. Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- FinTech industry veteran
- Experience working in the financial services sector
- Experience working in SaaS companies
- Experience in cloud technologies