Director of Growth Marketing, North America
We are Earnix
We enable insurers and banks to provide faster, smarter, and safer prices and personalized products. With our products, insurers and banks can offer personalized value to every customer, every time, and in full alignment with their corporate business strategy, goals, and objectives.
With over 80 customers across the five continents, Earnix has been consistently innovating for Banks and Insurers around the globe. We have offices in the Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Israel.
Join our rapidly growing team in a leading fintech growth company serving the insurance and banking industries. We’re looking for a talented and entrepreneurial team player to join and help further accelerate our growth through engaging storytelling and a relentless focus on conversion.
As the Director of Growth Marketing, North America, you will drive Earnix’s omni-channel campaign initiatives to engage new and existing prospects to grow, improve and accelerate our pipeline. Reporting to the CMO, you will build a strategic framework of integrated campaigns executed with strong attention to detail.
What you’ll do
- Create, execute, and optimize always-on and bespoke marketing campaigns
- Design a segmented and persona-based approach to create highly individualized engagements
- Explore new and unexpected opportunities to reach relevant prospects at the right moment with the right messaging
- Collaborate with Sales and Product to deliver an aligned and purpose-driven go-to-market strategy
- Develop tactics to enhance awareness for long-tail growth
- Maintain a relentless focus on all-things pipeline
You’ll do it using
- Strong background designing and building a strategic growth agenda
- Demonstrated experience using current MarTech tools and platforms
- Excellent problem-solving and project prioritization skills
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams and provide strategic insight
- Strong technical and analytical skills
You’ll excel by
- Thinking like an owner (having a “founder’s mindset”)
- Focusing on the art of the possible
- Communicating with honesty, candor, and respect
- Collaborating seamlessly with colleagues across the company
- Being resourceful and creative
- Acting with empathy
You’ll love it because
- This is an incredibly impactful role in the organization
- You will have the opportunity to work in a successful, fast moving, mission-driven company
- You will have autonomy and growth opportunities
- You will collaborate with other creative and enthusiastic team members
- Earnix has competitive benefits with an all-for-one mentality