UX/UI Product Designer
We are Earnix
We believe that for Financial Institutions, personalization is key to increased customer satisfaction and loyalty as well as to improved business results.
Recognizing the complexities of financial products, Earnix provides an end-to-end Pricing and Product Personalization Software Suite, driven by world-class data science, analytical modeling tools, and integrated machine learning.
The Earnix 3D Personalization Suite empowers Financial Institutions to offer the RIGHT PRODUCT, at the RIGHT PRICE, at the RIGHT TIME, WHILE MAXIMIZING BUSINESS KPIs, ensuring governance & compliance, and improving the enterprise-wide end-to-end product personalization and pricing process.
We are growing and we’re looking for a skilled Product UX/UI designer to join our Product group, to be part of creating functional solutions, wire frames, prototypes and detailed designs to ensure a great user experience for Earnix’s users.
Deliver end-to-end user experiences that optimizes according to user needs, business goals, and “technological realities”
Improve and transform the user experience of core existing products and create new experience, user flows and design for newly developed products
Facilitate product visions by researching, wire framing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences
Shape and design features and be involved at any stage of the product design as necessary
Work closely with the Product team, R&D and QA to understand technical feasibility, as well as to ensure designs are understood and implemented correctly
Effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions with product managers and with R&D
· 2-3 years of experience as a UX/UI Designer in an enterprise software company.
· Experienced in designing complex and data intensive products and platforms.
· Expertise in prototyping tools such as Sketch or Adobe XD and tools for R&D collaboration such as Zeplin, InVision
· Ability to meet deadlines in a strong team environment
· Effective communication and able to work in a global team setting, accommodating multiple geographies and time zones.
· Experience designing banking, insurance of financial applications is a plus.
Please include URLs for an online portfolio in addition to a CV