Head of Analytical Innovation
Technology & Analytics
Giv'atayim, Giv'atayim, Israel
- The Analytics organization at Earnix is charged with developing state of the art analytical and AI/ML solutions & algorithms that are embedded into Earnix suite of products. We are continuously seeking to promote analytical and algorithmic innovation that address a wider set of business problems & challenges faced by financial Institutions. We are looking for an experienced, innovative & business savvy Analytics leader to join us and help us seek the next big analytical thing
- Advanced degree (MA/MS.C. or higher) in Computer Science/ Data Science/Statistics/ Engineering/ Economics or any related quantitative field with focus on Data analysis, applied statistics, machine learning/ deep learning
- At least 8 years of practical experience as a researcher with significant business experience:
- Expertise in a wide range of machine learning/ statistical/ data-analysis and state of the art algorithms & applications
- Experience in working with external data sources, real time data & processing big data covering both structured and unstructured data
- Practical experience in addressing real world business problems. (e.g. pricing, product personalization, event detection, etc…)
- Experience in building end to end analytical solutions in financial services or other relevant industries (e.g. retail, web marketing, cyber etc)
- At least 5 years of experience managing highly qualified Data Scientists/Analytics professionals
- Proficiency in Python is a must
- Strong technical and technological background with good familiarity of a wide range of ML/AI&Big data tools/ solutions/platforms with particular interest in open source solutions/tools (e.g. AWS Sagemaker, MLOps tools, etc…)
- Sufficient mathematical background for reading applied academic papers
- Strong verbal & written English communication skills (including presentation skills
- Leadership & managerial skills- ability to initiate and lead projects, development of people, collaboration with other departments, assertiveness
- Creative and innovative mind-
- Fast learner & self-motivated
- Thinking outside of the box
- Ability to see the big picture and think broadly
- Track record of successful innovation and its implementation
- knowledge of Java/ Scala or other programming languages is an advantage
- Insurance and/or banking knowledge & experience is an advantage
Got the ex factor?
Send your application
Meet your exceptional team
Why work with us?
Transform an Industry
We revolutionize the way insurers and banks provide personalized products, services, and experiences to customers. We are a global leader, fundamentally transforming an untapped market, pushing the boundaries of our industry.
Define Mission Critical
We apply AI and machine learning to create real-time mission-critical business impact. We are fascinated by what we can learn and build from data and insights to develop a smart predictive analytics engine to solve complex business challenges.
Love the Challenge
We are problem solvers, smart and analytical who are always looking to push ourselves to find the best solutions.
We excel by going deep, relying on facts, to make rational decisions and make an impact on industries and businesses.
We have a direct and informal approach to life and work. It enables us to be professional and human.
With seasoned and proven leadership and strong financial backing, your impact will be recognized by customers and peers.