Head of Professional Services - North America
Boston, Boston, US
- Location: Boston area/ there is also an option for Remote- East coast
- The Head of Professional Services - North America is a frontline management role that leads a team of professional services consultants through the successful delivery and implementation of the Earnix product suite. Our consultants are highly regarded industry professionals who add significant value to our clients due to their depth of product and business knowledge. They support our customers with their Earnix rollout ensuring they experience maximum value and reach their desired business goals. This requires close collaboration with Sales, Support, Product, and other relevant stakeholders involved in the delivery cycle.
- This role oversees a growing team of consultants and participates in staffing decisions, performance reviews, and career development support. The successful candidate will have excellent leadership and people management skills and be passionate about delivering exceptional service in an Operations function.
- What you'll do:
- Be responsible for the successful execution of customers' projects: high quality, on time, within budget and with maximum customer satisfaction.
- Manages a team of professional services consultants to execute (in parallel) multiple time-sensitive, large-scale implementation projects meeting business objectives within project timeframes.
- Works with the Professional Services Director to develop and execute a North American resourcing plan, building a pool of highly capable consultants.
- Manages staff, recruiting, interviewing, hiring, and coaching team members to support our growth and scale goals. Earnix anticipates substantial team growth through 2022.
- Synthesizes strategic recommendations related to implementation methodologies, scalability, and product usage in North America.
- Supports Earnix executives to deliver technical pre-sales highlighting Earnix software functionality.
- Provides support to the delivery of presentations, RFP responses, proposals, workshops, and other technical sales support as needed.
- Authorization to work in the United States.
- Willingness and flexibility to travel across North America, LATAM and globally, according to needs.
- You'll excel by:
- Experience working in the insurance industry within property casualty with exposure to product development, pricing, or pricing process management.
- Assists in thought leadership and product development activities around analytics in insurance
- 10+ years of experience in data science, actuarial, statistical, or economic consulting
- 5+ years of’ experience leading a team of consultants in the software industry.
- Experience in leading analytics and technology implementation projects from start to finish.
- Excellent technical writing and business communication skills, and team-working skills.
- Good working knowledge of modern data science analytical tools: Python, R, SAS, etc.
- Strong understanding of machine learning methods.
Got the ex factor?
Send your application
Meet your exceptional team
Why work with us?
Transform an Industry
We revolutionize the way insurers and banks provide personalized products, services, and experiences to customers. We are a global leader, fundamentally transforming an untapped market, pushing the boundaries of our industry.
Define Mission Critical
We apply AI and machine learning to create real-time mission-critical business impact. We are fascinated by what we can learn and build from data and insights to develop a smart predictive analytics engine to solve complex business challenges.
Love the Challenge
We are problem solvers, smart and analytical who are always looking to push ourselves to find the best solutions.
We excel by going deep, relying on facts, to make rational decisions and make an impact on industries and businesses.
We have a direct and informal approach to life and work. It enables us to be professional and human.
With seasoned and proven leadership and strong financial backing, your impact will be recognized by customers and peers.