Sales Director, Insurance, UK
We are Earnix
We enable insurers and banks to provide faster, smarter, and safer prices and personalized products. With our products, insurers and banks can offer personalized value to every customer, every time, and in full alignment with their corporate business strategy, goals, and objectives.
With over 80 customers across the five continents, Earnix has been consistently innovating for Banks and Insurers around the globe. We have offices in the Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Israel.
Join our rapidly growing team in a leading fintech growth company serving the insurance and banking industries. We’re looking for an exceptional, energetic and tenacious sales executive to join and help further accelerate our growth by finding, building and maintaining relationships with Tier 1 insurance prospects in the UK.
As Sales Director, UK you will help uncover customer business goals, needs, and pain points that relate to the Earnix platform and demonstrate how the Earnix suite of products align with the insurance carrier's vision.
What you’ll do
- Own the business side of the sales process, end-to-end.
- Make initial contact, qualify prospects, define value proposition across multiple business units, participate in product demos, responding to RFPs, preparing proposals, and closing sales.
- Align with key internal stakeholders in Professional Services, Product, Technical, and other groups, and work with them to deliver a solution for the customer.
You’ll do it using
- 5 years + proven successful sales experience in the Insurance industry
- A strong understanding of how insurance companies operate today and how they need to adapt to align with the digital transformation we see across all sectors.
- The ability to work a deal from ‘lead’ to ‘close’ with a passion for hunting.
- Experience working with global remote teams.
- Willingness to do what it takes to win.
- Ability to work independently but as part of a key and growing team.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills a must.
- Willingness to travel extensively when required.
You’ll excel by
- Deeply integrating with the Sales team
- Collaborating seamlessly with colleagues across the company
- Being resourceful and creative
You’ll love it because
- This is an incredibly impactful role in the organization.
- You will have the opportunity to work in a successful, fast-moving, mission-driven company.
- You will have autonomy and growth opportunities.
- You will collaborate with other creative and enthusiastic team members.
- Earnix has competitive benefits with an all-for-one mentality.
With Earnix, insurers and banks offer their customers personalized value fully aligned with corporate business goals and objectives. Our solutions offer systemized, enterprise-wide value with ultra-fast ROI. Earnix has been innovating for insurers and banks since 2001 with offices in the Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Israel.