Global Sales Enablement Manager
We are Earnix
We enable insurers and banks to provide faster, smarter, and safer prices and personalized products. With our products, insurers and banks can offer personalized value to every customer, every time, and in full alignment with their corporate business strategy, goals, and objectives.
With over 80 customers across the five continents, Earnix has been consistently innovating for Banks and Insurers around the globe. We have offices in the Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Israel.
Join our rapidly growing team in a leading fintech growth company serving the insurance and banking industries. We’re looking for a talented and energetic team player to join and help further accelerate our growth by building a strategic sales enablement program to ensure that our rapidly growing Sales and Presales teams are equipped with information, tools, training, and content so they can perform exceptionally.
As Global Sales Enablement Manager, you will work with Sales, Sales Operations, Marketing, and HR to define and execute Earnix’s global sales enablement strategy. Reporting to the Head of Insurance, North America, you will provide salespeople with what they need to engage the buyer throughout the buying process successfully.
What you’ll do
- Work alongside Sales, Leadership, Marketing, Sales Operations, and HR to establish Sales enablement priorities and development plans.
- Own the Sales Onboarding process end-to-end, and build a solid foundational experience that will lead to long-term success.
- Working with Sales Operations, implement measures to impact ramp-up time and quota attainment.
- Run continuous programs such as seminars, workshops, mentorships, coaching programs to affect top sales performance.
- Own the Annual Sales Kickoff event, from planning to execution.
- Collaborate with Marketing to ensure that messaging and positioning is deployed consistently. Operationalize Marketing content that helps sales drive better engagement and conversations with customers.
You’ll do it using
- 4+ years of experience with global sales enablement programs
- Experience with Sales Operations, Methodology, Coaching, CRM
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong project management skills
You’ll excel by
- Deeply integrating with the Sales team
- Collaborating seamlessly with colleagues across the company
- Being resourceful and creative
You’ll love it because
- This is an incredibly impactful role in the organization.
- You will have the opportunity to work in a successful, fast-moving, mission-driven company.
- You will have autonomy and growth opportunities.
- You will collaborate with other creative and enthusiastic team members.
- Earnix has competitive benefits with an all-for-one mentality.
With Earnix, insurers and banks offer their customers personalized value fully aligned with corporate business goals and objectives. Our solutions offer systemized, enterprise-wide value with ultra-fast ROI. Earnix has been innovating for insurers and banks since 2001 with offices in the Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Israel.