We are Earnix
We believe that for Financial Institutions, personalization is key to increased customer satisfaction and loyalty as well as to improved business results.
Recognizing the complexities of financial products, Earnix provides an end-to-end Pricing and Product Personalization Software Suite, driven by world-class data science, analytical modeling tools, and integrated machine learning.
The Earnix 3D Personalization Suite empowers Financial Institutions to offer the RIGHT PRODUCT, at the RIGHT PRICE, at the RIGHT TIME, WHILE MAXIMIZING BUSINESS KPIs, ensuring governance & compliance, and improving the enterprise-wide end-to-end product personalization and pricing process.
We are looking for a responsible, hardworking, detail-oriented, and self-motivated Financial Analyst with strong business acumen and multi-tasking abilities.
- Preparing business reports and annual budget
- Conducting monthly budget control analysis and reviews
- Providing ongoing monthly forecasts and performing strategic planning
- Defining and maintaining suitable KPIs for different parts of the business
- Managing, monitoring, and analyzing budget and other financial measurements of various business units
- Creating business plans and performing ad hoc analysis
- Providing financial support to relevant stakeholders from our business units
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant working experience
- Bachelor's degree in Economics /Accounting/ Finance
- Fluent English
- Ability to think creatively
- Highly organized and meticulous person
- A service-oriented team player
- Very strong analytical capabilities
- Deep understanding of business processes and data
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, and other Microsoft applications
- Experience working under pressure
- Knowledge of ERP systems and BI tools
- Macros and VBA