Experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist
Ramat Gan, Ramat Gan, Israel
- If you have the passion for finding the right talents, working with super nice hiring managers, thinking creative, and building the best candidate experience touchpoints
- If you want to join a very successful Unicorn and be part of a fantastic HR team. Join us!
- What's in it for you?
- The ability to make an impact and make it fast
- What you’ll do?
- Manage an end-to-end hiring process for open positions in the US
- Work with hiring managers to identify their hiring needs, and decide on the right workflow and additional assessment tools if needed.
- Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position’s requirements
- Source for candidates through various channels and create robust talent pipelines for Earnix's current and future hiring needs.
- Assess candidate information, including resumes and contact details, using our Applicant Tracking System
- Conduct HR interviews
- Coordinate interviews and all associated hiring activities- up to job offers to the candidates.
- You'll do it using:
- 3+ years of experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various sourcing tools, interview techniques, and evaluation methods
- Passion for a great candidate experience and creative thinking for employer brand
- Knowledge of the privacy and diversity laws
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You'll excel by:
- Curiosity and self-learning of best practices in recruitment
- Creative thinking and initiative
- Flexible and growing mind-set
Got the ex factor?
Send your application
Meet your exceptional team
Why work with us?
Transform an Industry
We revolutionize the way insurers and banks provide personalized products, services, and experiences to customers. We are a global leader, fundamentally transforming an untapped market, pushing the boundaries of our industry.
Define Mission Critical
We apply AI and machine learning to create real-time mission-critical business impact. We are fascinated by what we can learn and build from data and insights to develop a smart predictive analytics engine to solve complex business challenges.
Love the Challenge
We are problem solvers, smart and analytical who are always looking to push ourselves to find the best solutions.
We excel by going deep, relying on facts, to make rational decisions and make an impact on industries and businesses.
We have a direct and informal approach to life and work. It enables us to be professional and human.
With seasoned and proven leadership and strong financial backing, your impact will be recognized by customers and peers.