Pre-Sales Manager, Banking, Americas
We have the opportunity for an exceptional pre-sales manager to join our growing team. This person needs to be passionate about the mission we have to grow the banking business across the Americas, someone who understands both retail and commercial banks, understands how analytics can help them and has experience in the enterprise sales process to Tier 1 banks.You will join a fast growing, cutting edge technology company that has a proven track record in providing software and customer analytics solutions that have transformed some of the world’s top financial institutions. This high-profile position reports to the Global Head of Sales, Banking and part of a growing team of high tier business professionals.As part of the Global Banking Sales Team, you will be the solution lead during the sales process. Working alongside Sales Directors you will help uncover customer business goals, needs and pains that relate to the Earnix platform and demonstrate how the Earnix suite of products align with the bank’s vision. The role will require you to create personalized business-value based presentations and demos and where necessary, you will provide technical responses to (and overall management of) the RFPs and RFIs.Added to this, you will stay on top of industry news, technology products, platforms and partners to ensure you and the wider team provide and maintain a deep industry and ecosystem expertise.
Sales & Business Development
Boston, Boston, US
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, or related analytical field.
- Experience working in the banking industry with deep knowledge of credit financial products, ability to talk on a peer-to-peer level with senior executives and business teams
- 3+ years’ practical experience with data analytical tools.
- The ability to simplify complex technical problems – by getting into the weeds but always knowing how to summarize and simplify;
- Prior experience in an environment selling to financial institutions an advantage.
- You enjoy presentations. You feel comfortable leading presentations and demos of the Earnix platform to large groups, both technical and non-technical. In-person and virtually.
- You can tie business problems to technical solutions and understand technology value propositions.
- You have excellent communication skills. You can easily relate complicated concepts to non-technical people, while maintaining the ability to speak to highly technical people.
Got the ex factor?
Send your application
Meet your exceptional team
Why work with us?
Transform an Industry
We revolutionize the way insurers and banks provide personalized products, services, and experiences to customers. We are a global leader, fundamentally transforming an untapped market, pushing the boundaries of our industry.
Define Mission Critical
We apply AI and machine learning to create real-time mission-critical business impact. We are fascinated by what we can learn and build from data and insights to develop a smart predictive analytics engine to solve complex business challenges.
Love the Challenge
We are problem solvers, smart and analytical who are always looking to push ourselves to find the best solutions.
We excel by going deep, relying on facts, to make rational decisions and make an impact on industries and businesses.
We have a direct and informal approach to life and work. It enables us to be professional and human.
With seasoned and proven leadership and strong financial backing, your impact will be recognized by customers and peers.