Head of Solution Consulting (Pre-Sales)
We are Earnix
We enable insurers and banks to provide faster, smarter, and safer prices and personalized products. With our products, insurers and banks can offer personalized value to every customer, every time, and in full alignment with their corporate business strategy, goals, and objectives.
With over 80 customers across the five continents, Earnix has been consistently innovating for Banks and Insurers around the globe. We have offices in the Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Israel.
Join our rapidly growing team in a leading fintech growth company serving the insurance and banking industries. We're looking for a talented and entrepreneurial leader to join our team in London to help further accelerate our growth by developing our technical solutions team that will advise the largest insurance companies - across the UK, Europe, Asia and Africa around pricing, rating and personalization.
As the Head of Business Solutions Consulting, International Insurance, you will manage the Business Solution Consulting team and lead the pre-sales process. Reporting to Head of Insurance, International Insurance you will develop, coach, and manage the Business Solution Consultants on your team to be successful, both strategically and one deal at a time.
What you’ll do
- Build a best-in-class, must win, Business Solutions Consulting team who act as trusted advisors to insurance executives on pricing, rating and personalization challenges (especially throughout the pre-sales process).
- Manage alignment and collaboration between the Business Solutions Consulting team, Technical Sales Engineers, Professional Services, Product teams and, of course, the Sales Directors.
- Provide additional solution consulting “muscle” on key opportunities and accounts – taking accountability for the success of the pre-sales effort.
- Coach and manage Business Solution Consultants on the business / technical side of the sales process, end-to-end.
- Build a team that can manage the end-to-end process from lead generation through to executing successful software evaluation processes.
- Stay on top of industry news, technology trends, and provide thought leadership around analytics and price systemization in insurance (including leading regular webinars).
- Work with the Head of Insurance on the strategy, scaling and success of the business – with a focus on revenue.
- Your proven track record of managing Solution Consultants (or other pre-sales professionals).
- Strong background in the insurance industry with in-depth knowledge of P&C insurance practices.
- Ability to talk on a peer-to-peer level with senior insurance executives, including Heads of LOBs, Heads of Product, CIOs, and business teams such as Pricing, Actuarial, IT, and Product teams at the largest insurance companies.
- Demonstrated practical experience with data analytical tools, and technical knowledge on modeling and pricing.
- Demonstrated practical experience working with sales organizations in scaling organizations.
- Understanding technical concepts around IT security, integrations, APIs.
- Ability to lead presentations and demos to large groups, and tie business problems to technical solutions. Excellent communication skills and your ability to relay and simplify complicated concepts to non-technical people while maintaining the ability to speak to highly technical people.
- Ability to speak key European languages an advantage but not essential.
You’ll excel by
- Motivating and inspiring your team to perform at their best.
- Playing an integral part of a scaling sales machine.
- Finding solutions to our customers’ and prospects business problems.
- Collaborating seamlessly with the global team.
- Building sales friendly processes.
- Thinking like an owner (having a "founder's mindset").
- Focusing on the art of the possible.
- Communicating with honesty, candor, and respect.
- Being resourceful and creative.
You’ll love it because
- You will be working in the trenches at the forefront of the organization's growth in an incredibly impactful role.
- You will have the opportunity to work in a successful, fast-moving, mission-driven company.
- You will have autonomy and growth opportunities.
- You will collaborate with other driven and incredibly bright team members.
- You will have the opportunity for some very interesting travel (remember that!)
- Earnix has competitive benefits with an all-for-one mentality.
With Earnix, insurers and banks offer their customers personalized value fully aligned with corporate business goals and objectives. Our solutions offer systemized, enterprise-wide value with ultra-fast ROI. Earnix has been innovating for insurers and banks since 2001 with offices in the Americas, UK, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Israel.