Sales Development Representative
Sales & Business Development
Boston, Boston, US
- As a business development rep at Earnix, you will specialize in lead generation with top-tier insurance companies through the US in partnership with our sales directors. This role will be reporting to the Manager of Business Development and play an integral role in building our business! Earnix is looking for you if you’re quick to learn, hungry to sell, driven to win...and want to make a difference! Bring us a year of experience and we’ll make you the success you want to be.
- You'll be doing
- Build a pipeline of leads for the sales team by qualifying inbound inquiries and researching accounts, identifying key players, generating interest, and developing accounts to set up quality meetings that drive revenue
- Maintain daily Key Performance Indicators and achieve individual and team metrics through prospecting efforts
- Work closely with aligned Strategic Account Managers to create account penetration strategies
- Understand and communicate the Earnix’s value proposition to prospective customers
- Participate in quarterly sales business reviews
- Collaborate with Marketing to develop creative strategies for engaging and nurturing prospects using content, email, phone, social media and any other strategies that work!
- Work with various sales tools to research and properly identify prospective customers, manage, track, and report on all activities and results using Salesforce
- You'll be using
- Your passion for sales and technology – a desire to “grow” your sales career with a top-notch startup
- Ability to listen and receive training/feedback with a positive attitude
- Self-motivated; strong desire to learn concepts about your role and industry in a fast-paced manner
- Team player and ability to “connect” with all individuals within a business including the “C-Suite”
- Outgoing, highly energetic, enthusiastic, a fearless risk-taker who thrives in dynamic work climates
- Clear, concise and an effective communicator
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, but not required
- You'll love it because
- This is an incredibly impactful role in the organization
- You will have the opportunity to work in a successful, fast moving, mission-driven company
- You will have autonomy and growth opportunities
- You will collaborate with other creative and enthusiastic team members
- Earnix has competitive benefits with an all-for-one mentality
Got the ex factor?
Send your application
Meet your exceptional team
Why work with us?
Transform an Industry
We revolutionize the way insurers and banks provide personalized products, services, and experiences to customers. We are a global leader, fundamentally transforming an untapped market, pushing the boundaries of our industry.
Define Mission Critical
We apply AI and machine learning to create real-time mission-critical business impact. We are fascinated by what we can learn and build from data and insights to develop a smart predictive analytics engine to solve complex business challenges.
Love the Challenge
We are problem solvers, smart and analytical who are always looking to push ourselves to find the best solutions.
We excel by going deep, relying on facts, to make rational decisions and make an impact on industries and businesses.
We have a direct and informal approach to life and work. It enables us to be professional and human.
With seasoned and proven leadership and strong financial backing, your impact will be recognized by customers and peers.