Senior Data Scientist
Technology & Analytics
Ramat Gan, Ramat Gan, Israel
- The Analytics organization at Earnix is charged with developing state of the art analytical solutions & algorithms that are embedded into Earnix suite of products. We are continuously seeking to promote analytical and algorithmic innovation that address a wider set of business problems & challenges faced by Financial Institutions. We are expanding our team and looking for a Senior Data Scientist who will be responsible for researching & developing novel Machine Learning applications to enhance Earnix’s suite of products
- MSc/Ph.D. in Computer Science/Statistics/Data Science/Engineering/Physics or any related quantitative field
- At least 4 years of practical experience in analyzing big data (both structured & unstructured), and conducting research & development of Statistical, ML models & algorithms
- Strong theoretical background Statistics
- Good understanding of Machine Learning techniques
- High proficiency in Python
- Experience with AWS big data & ML products and services
- Prior experience in the FinTech industry
- Prior experience in product companies
- Proficiency in Java/Scala
- Familiarity with a wide range of analytical & ML tools/ solutions, with particular interest in Open Source solutions/tools
- Familiarity with NLP algorithms
- Additional skills:
- Fast learner & self-motivated
- Out of the box thinking
- Passion for learning new technologies
- Strong mathematical background for reading applied statistical/data-analysis/ML papers
- English proficiency – both verbal & written
Got the ex factor?
Send your application
Meet your exceptional team
Why work with us?
Transform an Industry
We revolutionize the way insurers and banks provide personalized products, services, and experiences to customers. We are a global leader, fundamentally transforming an untapped market, pushing the boundaries of our industry.
Define Mission Critical
We apply AI and machine learning to create real-time mission-critical business impact. We are fascinated by what we can learn and build from data and insights to develop a smart predictive analytics engine to solve complex business challenges.
Love the Challenge
We are problem solvers, smart and analytical who are always looking to push ourselves to find the best solutions.
We excel by going deep, relying on facts, to make rational decisions and make an impact on industries and businesses.
We have a direct and informal approach to life and work. It enables us to be professional and human.
With seasoned and proven leadership and strong financial backing, your impact will be recognized by customers and peers.