Product Manager, P&C Insurance
We are Earnix
We enable insurers and banks to provide faster, smarter, and safer prices and personalized products. With our products, insurers and banks can offer personalized value to every customer, every time, and in full alignment with their corporate business strategy, goals, and objectives.
With over 80 customers across the five continents, Earnix has been consistently innovating for Banks and Insurers around the globe. We have offices in the Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Israel.
We are looking for an experienced product manager to join Earnix’s product team and drive it to success. As a product manager you will be responsible for scaling up the Earnix product suite, while solving customer needs, with direct impact on core functional and technical aspects.
- Manage the full lifecycle of the product, from initiation to alpha, beta to launch and adoption.
- Understand our global customers’ needs and create detailed designs for various feature sets to meet business targets.
- Define and prioritize product needs and requirements by working closely with clients, client services, sales, marketing, engineering, business and partners.
- Lead, plan, prioritize and conduct ongoing project deliverables, goals and milestones based on Agile (Scrum) methodology.
- Define, analyze, track the key product KPIs and take actions to drive improved performance
- Experience as a Product Manager working with global insurers (Specifically P&C)– MUST
- 4+ years of experience designing and delivering world-class products in a Product Management role, managing a complete product life-cycle, from initiation to a production level product.
- Experience as a Product Manager working on SaaS, B2B web-based products
- Proven ability to develop and execute a successful product roadmap
- Excellent collaboration skills - leading execution across teams, influencing across organizations.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in both English & Hebrew.
- Ability to learn quickly and independently, be a self-learner that always wants to learn and know more
- Excellent project management skills and attention to details
- Strong technological background
- Creative thinking and out of the box problem solving
- Strong team player
- Experience working in financial services, fintech or insurtech organizations
- Experience in UX/UI related product roles
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Experience working at an early or mid-stage startup, especially one experiencing rapid growth