Manual QA Engineer
We are Earnix
We believe that for Financial Institutions, personalization is key to increased customer satisfaction and loyalty as well as to improved business results.
Recognizing the complexities of financial products, Earnix provides an end-to-end Pricing and Product Personalization Software Suite, driven by world-class data science, analytical modeling tools, and integrated machine learning.
The Earnix 3D Personalization Suite empowers Financial Institutions to offer the RIGHT PRODUCT, at the RIGHT PRICE, at the RIGHT TIME, while maximizing business KPIs, ensuring governance & compliance, and improving the enterprise-wide end-to-end product personalization and pricing process.
Earnix has been consistently innovating for Banks and Insurers around the globe for over 18 years. We have offices in the Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Israel.
We’re looking for a Manual QA Engineer with great people skills, strong QA related skills and understanding of R&D development processes.
• At least 2 years of QA experience in insurance or financial company
• Experience in testing client/server and web-based applications
• Familiar with QA methodologies and Agile development life cycle
• Experience in writing testing documentation
• Good communication skills and creative thinking
• Fast and self-learning ability
• Team Player - open minded with ability of working in a dynamic agile environment
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Bachelor’s Degree in Applied Mathematics or Statistics
• Logical analysis capabilities
• ISTQB Certification