Technical Solutions Engineer
We are Earnix
We enable insurers and banks to provide faster, smarter, and safer prices and personalized products. With our products, insurers and banks can offer personalized value to every customer, every time, and in full alignment with their corporate business strategy, goals, and objectives.
With over 80 customers across the five continents, Earnix has been consistently innovating for Banks and Insurers around the globe. We have offices in the Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Israel.
Join our rapidly growing team in a leading fintech growth company serving the insurance and banking industries. We’re looking for a talented and entrepreneurial Technical Solutions Engineer to join and help further accelerate our growth in North America.
The ideal candidate will have experience working with existing and prospective customers, IT executives, and various internal functional groups such as product, engineering, R&D, DevOps and support. To be successful in this role you should possess strong technical acumen and the ability to lead multiple projects while working with internal and external stakeholders about the software’s technical aspects.
Technological know-how and curiosity are critical in understanding customer needs to leverage technical solutions. This position reports to the Director of Technical Solutions Engineering.
- Drive technical pre-sale engagements with prospective and existing customers
- Attending as a technical expert on sales and business development meetings with prospects, customers and partners
- Evaluating, analyzing and addressing customer needs in a combined technical/business context
- Act as a technical focal point for customers and prospects as part of their integration projects
- Act as an SME for API system integration projects, providing the technical aspect
- Ability to understand and deliver software customizations
- Lead business meetings from a technical perspective
- Ensuring technology landscape is properly demonstrated in sales engagements
- Evaluating, analyzing and addressing customer
- Requests for Information (RFIs), Requests for Proposals (RFPs) and Due Diligence documentation
- Compiling technical documents, technical analysis and business use cases for supporting sales teams
- Assisting various groups such as IT, CIO, CTO, R&D, GRC and others with integration projects
- Contribute to certification processes, security questionnaires and security audits
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering / Computer Science / Humanities and/or other relevant area
- At least 5-year experience as a Technical Account Manager (TAM) or Pre-Sales Engineer in enterprise software or SaaS companies
- Must be a techie; Must possess the ability to leverage technical skills to provide solutions
- Familiarity with complex IT systems and APIs
- Good analytical skills. Ability to improvise!!!!
- Must be flexible and adaptive to market needs and technologies
- Creativity and open-mindedness are a MUST
- Familiarity with the FinTech industry
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Articulate, clear and customer relationship oriented
- Willingness to travel
- FinTech industry veteran
- Experience working in the financial services sector
- Experience working in SaaS companies
- Experience in cloud technologies
With Earnix, insurers and banks offer their customers personalized value fully aligned with corporate business goals and objectives. Our solutions offer systemized, enterprise-wide value with ultra-fast ROI. Earnix has been innovating for insurers and banks since 2001 with offices in the Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Israel.