Account Manager - Banking and Financial Services
We are Earnix
Earnix provides advanced analytics solutions designed for the financial services industry, which deliver significant results by integrating data-driven decision-making into the business process. We enable financial institutions to better compete in a new environment of highly personalized services by using advanced analytics to determine pricing and other offer components.
We are looking for an Account Manager with a proven track record of success in the Banking industry. In this position you will be responsible for maintaining and expanding relationships with a portfolio of accounts across various geographies within the Banking industry.
- Operating as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your accounts. Representing the company at customer accounts and voicing customers’ needs internally ensuring customer expectations are met
- Establishing productive and close relationships with key stakeholders at customer accounts, maintaining regular meetings (both onsite and remote) with customers
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Seeking growth & sales opportunities within the portfolio of accounts.
- Close collaboration with our sales team to achieve quotas while keeping our clients highly engaged
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Managing ad-hoc queries from customer accounts
- Maintaining all information of customer activity within CRM platform
- 5 + years of previous proven experience as an Account Manager as part of a Global organization managing global accounts, preferable in the software industry
- Knowledge and experience working in the financial services industry - Must
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Strong interpersonal skills, people person
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Fluent English – written and spoken. Other languages are an advantage
- Good analytical skills
- Willingness to travel extensively abroad
- Motivation, flexibility, pro activeness, ability to work independently and as a part of a team
- B.Sc. Industrial Engineering or other relevant Bachelor's or Master’s degree