Technical Sales Engineer
We are Earnix
We believe that for Financial Institutions, personalization is key to increased customer satisfaction and loyalty as well as to improved business results.
Recognizing the complexities of financial products, Earnix provides an end-to-end Pricing and Product Personalization Software Suite, driven by world-class data science, analytical modeling tools, and integrated machine learning.
The Earnix 3D Personalization Suite empowers Financial Institutions to offer the RIGHT PRODUCT, at the RIGHT PRICE, at the RIGHT TIME, WHILE MAXIMIZING BUSINESS KPIs, ensuring governance & compliance, and improving the enterprise-wide end-to-end product personalization and pricing process.
We are looking for a Technical Sales Engineer to join our expanding team.
- Driving the technical pre-and post-sales engagement with prospective and existing customers
- Attending as technical expert Sales and Business Development related meetings with prospects, customers and partners
- Replying to customers’ requests for information (RFI), proposals (RFP) and Due Diligence documentation
- Putting together technical documents, use cases and business cases for the sales teams to support their proposals
- Ensuring the technology landscape is properly functioning in sales demonstrations
- Providing market technology feedback to Product Management that can be used to influence the road-map
- Assume ownership over certification processes, security questionnaires and security audits
- B.Sc. in Engineering / Computer Science / relevant degree or advanced military course
- At least 5 years’ experience as a Technical Account Manager or Pre-Sales Engineering in enterprise software or SaaS companies
- Experience in cloud technologies
- Experience with RFPs' and RFI's
- Fluent English – written and spoken. Other languages are an advantage
- Good analytical skills, ability to improvise
- Excellent presentation skills
- Articulate and sales/relationship oriented
- Willingness to travel abroad
- International experience
- Management capabilities and experience
- Knowledge and experience working in the financial services industry