Analytical Solutions Consultant (Pre-Sales)
London, London, UK
- Join our rapidly growing team in a leading fintech growth company serving the insurance and banking industries. We are looking for a talented and entrepreneurial team player to join our team to help further accelerate our growth by developing analytical solutions for the largest insurance carriers' business challenges around pricing, rating and personalization.
- As Analytics Solutions Consultant you will own the analytical portion of the sales process. You will help uncover customer analytical needs and pain points that relate to the Earnix platform and demonstrate how the Earnix suite of products aligns with the insurance carrier's vision.
- What you’ll do:
- Own the technical and analytical side of the sales process, end-to-end
- Become the trusted advisor to a wide variety of insurance professionals from practitioners to executives.
- Partner with Sales Directors to uncover and understand customer needs and requirements and build a solution around the Earnix system to solve customer needs.
- Understand the technical and functional parts of Earnix products and run technical product demonstration
- Develop a crisp, personalized, and convincing story and value proposition that underpins the technical presentation.
- Align with internal stakeholders in Technical, Product, and other groups and work with them to deliver a solution for the customer.
- Manage the technical responses to RFPs and RFIs.
- Stay on top of industry news, technology trends, and provide thought leadership around analytics and price systemization in insurance (including leading regular webinars)
- Willingness to travel to clients and prospects upon request
- You’ll do it using:
- Strong analytical skills, including experience in data science, BI, predictive modelling, pricing, or economic consulting
- Strong background in the insurance industry with in-depth knowledge of P&C insurance practices.
- Ability to talk on a peer-to-peer level with senior insurance executives, including Heads of LOBs, Heads of Product, CIOs, and business teams such as Pricing, Actuarial, IT, and Product teams at the largest insurance carriers.
- Demonstrate practical experience with data analysis tools and technical knowledge of modelling and pricing.
- Good working knowledge of modern data science analytical tools, such as Python or R, is preferred
- Ability to lead presentations and demos to large groups, and tie business problems to technical solutions. Excellent communication skills and your ability to relay and simplify complicated concepts to non-technical people while maintaining the ability to speak to highly technical people.
- You’ll excel by:
- Playing an integral part in a scaling sales machine
- Finding solutions to our customers’ business problems
- Motivating people who do not report to you to work with you
- Collaborating seamlessly with the global Solution Engineering team
- Thinking like an owner (having a "founder's mindset")
- Focusing on the art of the possible
- Communicating with honesty, candour, and respect
- Being resourceful and creative
- You’ll love it because:
- You will be working in the trenches at the forefront of the organization's growth in an incredibly impactful role.
- You will have the opportunity to work in a successful, fast-moving, mission-driven company.
- You will have autonomy and growth opportunities.
- You will collaborate with other driven and incredibly bright team members.
- Earnix has competitive benefits with an all-for-one mentality.
- Our impact:
- With Earnix, insurers and banks offer their customers personalized value fully aligned with corporate business goals and objectives. Our solutions offer systemized, enterprise-wide value with ultra-fast ROI. Earnix has been innovating for insurers and banks since 2001 with offices in the Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Israel.
Got the ex factor?
Send your application
Meet your exceptional team
Why work with us?
Transform an Industry
We revolutionize the way insurers and banks provide personalized products, services, and experiences to customers. We are a global leader, fundamentally transforming an untapped market, pushing the boundaries of our industry.
Define Mission Critical
We apply AI and machine learning to create real-time mission-critical business impact. We are fascinated by what we can learn and build from data and insights to develop a smart predictive analytics engine to solve complex business challenges.
Love the Challenge
We are problem solvers, smart and analytical who are always looking to push ourselves to find the best solutions.
We excel by going deep, relying on facts, to make rational decisions and make an impact on industries and businesses.
We have a direct and informal approach to life and work. It enables us to be professional and human.
With seasoned and proven leadership and strong financial backing, your impact will be recognized by customers and peers.