Business Solutions Consultant, Insurance
We are Earnix
We enable insurers and banks to provide faster, smarter, and safer prices and personalized products. With our products, insurers and banks can offer personalized value to every customer, every time, and in full alignment with their corporate business strategy, goals, and objectives.
With over 80 customers across the five continents, Earnix has been consistently innovating for Banks and Insurers around the globe. We have offices in the Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Israel.
Join our rapidly growing team in a leading fintech growth company serving the insurance and banking industries. We're looking for a talented and entrepreneurial team player to join our team in Boston to help further accelerate our growth by developing technical solutions for the largest insurance carriers' business challenges around pricing, rating and personalization.
As the Business Solution Consultant Insurance, North America you will own the technical sales process. Reporting to the Head of Business Solution Consulting, Insurance, North America you will help uncover customer business goals, needs, and pain points that relate to the Earnix platform and demonstrate how the Earnix suite of products align with the insurance carrier's vision.
What you’ll do
- Become a trusted advisor to insurance executives to help address the challenges that keep them up at night.
- Own the technical side of the sales process, end-to-end:
- Partner with Sales Directors in North America to uncover and understand customer needs and requirements and build a solution around the Earnix system to solve customer needs.
- Understand the technical and functional parts of Earnix products and run technical sales demos.
- Develop a crisp, personalized, and convincing story and value proposition that underpins your technical presentation.
- Align with internal stakeholders in Technical, Product, and other groups and work with them to deliver a solution for the customer.
- Manage the technical responses to RFPs and RFIs.
- Stay on top of industry news, technology trends, and provide thought leadership around analytics and price systemization in insurance (including leading regular webinars)
You’ll do it using
- Strong background in the insurance industry with in-depth knowledge of P&C insurance practices.
- Ability to talk on a peer-to-peer level with senior insurance executives, including Heads of LOBs, Heads of Product, CIOs, and business teams such as Pricing, Actuarial, IT, and Product teams at the largest insurance carriers in the US.
- Demonstrated practical experience with data analytical tools, and technical knowledge on modeling and pricing.
- Understanding technical concepts around IT security, integrations, APIs.
- Ability to lead presentations and demos to large groups, and tie business problems to technical solutions. Excellent communication skills and your ability to relay and simplify complicated concepts to non-technical people while maintaining the ability to speak to highly technical people.
You’ll excel by
- Playing an integral part of a scaling sales machine
- Finding solutions to our customers’ business problems
- Motivating people who do not report to you to work with you
- Collaborating seamlessly with the global solution consulting team
- Thinking like an owner (having a "founder's mindset")
- Focusing on the art of the possible
- Communicating with honesty, candor, and respect
- Being resourceful and creative
You’ll love it because
- You will be working in the trenches at the forefront of the organization's growth in an incredibly impactful role.
- You will have the opportunity to work in a successful, fast-moving, mission-driven company.
- You will have autonomy and growth opportunities.
- You will collaborate with other driven and incredibly bright team members.
- Earnix has competitive benefits with an all-for-one mentality.
With Earnix, insurers and banks offer their customers personalized value fully aligned with corporate business goals and objectives. Our solutions offer systemized, enterprise-wide value with ultra-fast ROI. Earnix has been innovating for insurers and banks since 2001 with offices in the Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Israel.